Panama is a well established jurisdiction with developed financial and corporate infrastructure.
Advantages of the Panama non – resident company registration:
- Tax requirements – if the company does not operate physically on the territory of Panama the annual franchise tax will be US$300.00
- Privacy laws – The corporation data (incorporation number, name, registration date) as well as the identity of 3 Directors / Officers is publicly available.
- Stable economy and government – Panama has the most stable government and economy in all of Central or South America.
- Favorable and flexible Incorporation Laws – it has over 400,000 corporations & foundations, making it the second most popular jurisdiction to incorporate in the world, next to Hong Kong.
- Currency Restriction Regulations – the currency of the country must be stable, and there should be no restrictions on the movement of funds in or out of the country, and your offshore bank should be able to hold your money in any major currency.
In order for us to proceed with the incorporation, you must provide the following:
1. Three possible names of the corporation or foundation in order of preference.
– it must end with S.A., Inc., Corp.
– it must not contain Ltd. and Limited
– if you wish to use the words such as Finance, Trust or Insurance you should have a license for that
2. Your courier address and phone number where corporate documents shall be sent
3. Name and passport copy of each owner
4. Corporation shares are issued in nominative form (Corporation Name, Registration Numbers, Registration Date and Jurisdiction and ID / Passport of its representative – for corporations; passport copy of each owner – physical persons).
5. Payment to EURO COMMERCE bank account. (Visa or MasterCard also accepted).