INFO – WYOMING-USA
The opening of the LLC company in Wyoming is a smart and profitable solution for international business. After you open LLC (Limited Liability Company), you are not personally liable with your personal property and assets for obligations of your Wyoming company.
Required number of Members/Shareholders and Managers/Directors – one or more
Wyoming does not have a provision specifying where members/managers must reside.
The following informations are required to be listed on the articles of organization:
- Purpose of the LLC
- Total amount of cash and a description and agreed value of property other than cash contributed
- Total additional contributions, if any, agreed to be made by all members and the times at which or events upon the happening of which they shall be made
- The right, if given, of the members to admit additional members, and the terms and conditions of the admission
- The right, if given, of the remaining members of the limited liability company to continue the business on the death, resignation, expulsion, bankruptcy or dissolution of a member or occurrence of any other event which terminates the continued membership of a member of the limited liability company
- Whether the company is run by Managers or Members
- Names, Addresses and Titles of Managers or Members
- LLCs must list the name and address of a registered agent with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes).
In order to commence LLC company formation in Wyoming/USA, please provide the following:
- Copy of the passport
- Name of the company. Please send 2-3 names of your choice. Use of the word “Trust” is restricted. Use of the words “Academy,” “Education,” “University” and “School” requires approval by the Department of Education.
- Address, telephone number and e-mail address (contact person)
- Your payment to the EURO COMMERCE LLC bank account
- Certified documents
- Annual report
Wyoming is a state in the mountain region of the western United States. It is the tenth largest state by area, the least populous state and the second least densely populated state in the country. Cheyenne is the capital and the most populous city in Wyoming.
Wyoming’s Constitution established three branches of government: the executive, legislative, and
The Wyoming State Legislature comprises a House of Representatives with 60 members and a Senate with 30 members.
The executive branch is headed by the governor and includes a secretary of state, auditor, treasurer and superintendent of public instruction. Wyoming does not have a lieutenant governor. Instead, the secretary of state stands first in the line of succession.
Wyoming’s sparse population warrants it only a single at-large seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, and hence only three votes in the Electoral College.
What is Wyoming LLC
The Wyoming LLC (Limited Liability Company) is the most flexible type of business entity offered by any state or country in the world. This is the reason why the LLC has become the entity of choice among many legal, accounting and business professionals. The structure of the company and the rules that govern the members of the company are contained in a contract called the LLC Operating Agreement, which is drafted by the members of the LLC. This means the terms and rules of each LLC can be tailored to accommodate the specific needs and preferences of an LLC. This is the biggest benefit of an LLC over any other form of business entity. This power is called freedom of contract.
Tax in Wyoming
A single-member LLC that does not elect to be treated as a corporation will be classified as a “disregarded entity”. Single-member LLCs are not recognized by the IRS and therefore pay no taxes at all. Instead, the tax liability is passed through to the member.
Nominee Service consists of Nominee Member (shareholder) and Nominee Manager (director). Both, Corporate and Individual non-resident Nominee Members/Managers are available internationally.
Accounting and Audit
Audit and financial returns: Wyoming LLC is not required to file state or federal tax returns. Whilst there is no requirement to file audited accounts or annual returns with the authorities, a company is required to keep financial records, which should reflect the financial position of a company. An Annual Report is required only in cases, where there is a distribution of profits to US residents.
List of documents received for standard LLC
- Certificate of Formation
- Statement of Authorized person
- LLC Agreement
- Minutes of the first meeting
- Certificate of Membership
The state of Wyoming makes it mandatory to list the company’s details on the Companies Registry for public viewing. Members and Managers are both in the Government and Public record, but privacy can be maintained through Nominee Service.
The LLC name must end with “Limited Liability Company,” “Limited Company,” “Ltd. Co.,” “LC,” “LLC” or “L.L.C.” The name of the LLC may not contain language implying a different purpose from the purpose or purposes in the Articles of Organization. The name shall not be the same as or similar to the name of any domestic or foreign LLC, trade name, trademark or service mark registered in this state, corporation, statutory trust company, limited partnership or other business entity. Use of the word “Trust” is restricted. Use of the words “Academy,” “Education,” “University” and “School” requires approval by the Department of Education.
For Wyoming LLC we can assist you with the bank account opening internationally. The banks we cooperate with are reliable financial institutions with a long tradition in private and corporate banking. Our clients are provided with an excellent customer service, online banking, Visa and/or Master cards, as well as other services, such as factoring, foreign exchange, savings and specialized banking solutions.