KEY FEATURES OF THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- No residency or nationality requirement for shareholders, officers and/or directors of SVG IBCs. 2.Companies may be formed with as few as one shareholder who may be a natural person or a juridical entity.
- Companies may be formed with as few as one director, who may be a natural person or a juridical entity.
- No requirement for a company secretary.
- IBC’s may own land in the jurisdiction, although foreigners may require an alien landholding licence.
- Exemption from taxation; under present regulations there are no personal income taxes, estate taxes, corporate income taxes or withholding taxes for SVG IBCs.
- Ability for IBCs to benefit from the Caricom Tax Treaty in return for payment of tax at 1% on annual profits.
- No requirement for the filing of annual reports or accounts with any government authority in SVG, except for IBCs benefiting from Caricom tax treaties.
- Authorized share capital may be denominated in any recognised currency.
- No minimum capital requirement.
- Shares may be issued fully paid, partially paid, or nil paid.
- Company seal not mandatory.
- Identity of beneficial owners, shareholders and directors not required to be filed in any public record unless the directors elect to do so.
- Register of charges must be kept, but there is no requirement for this to be filed on public record.
- Provision for continuation of companies to and from anywhere around the globe, and for local companies incorporated to migrate to the IBC register.
- Shelf companies available.
In order to start with IBC company opening procedure please send us the following documents:
- Suggested name of the company
- Passport copy for each director and shareholder
- Utility bill for each director and shareholder.
- Signed agreement by each director