Advantages of an International Business Company (IBC) in Marshall Islands:
- Non-resident domestic corporations are “statutorily” exempt from Marshall Islands taxes (zero tax jurisdiction)
- Corporations are easy to maintain and administer — no requirements for annual filings.
- Dual filing of translated articles, facsimile filings acceptable, and registered and/or bearer shares permitted.
- Wide range of permitted activities
- Low costs
- Dual language filings (standard documents are already available in Spanish, French and Chinese as well as others)
- The Marshall Islands has no tax information exchange treaties and refuses to corporate with the OECD on information exchange.
- Directors and owners are confidential and information does not have to be provided to either the Government or the Public. No audited accounts or annual returns are required to be provided to the Government.
- “True” bearer shares are allowed.
The share capital – no specific minimum capital requirement. The standard authorized share capital is 500 shares without par value or a capital with the stated par value up to US$ 50.000,00. The authorized share capital may be expressed in any currency. The minimum issued share capital is either one share of no par value or one share of par value. Marshall Islands’ corporations may have registered shares, bearer shares, preference shares, and redeemable shares, shares with or without par value and shares with or without voting rights.
In order to start with the IBC opening procedure please provide us with:
- Name of the company (2-3 names of your choice)
- Passport copy (of each shareholder and director)
- Share structure
- Payment to EURO COMMERCE LLC bank account