Opening of the Company (LLC) in Florida is a smart and profitable solution for international business. After you incorporate LLC (Limited Liability Company), you are not personally liable with your personal property and assets for obligations of your Delaware company.
Required number of Members/Shareholders and Managers/Directors – one or more
Florida does not have a provision specifying where members/managers must reside.
The following information is required in the articles of organization:
- Purpose of the LLC
- Total amount of cash and a description and agreed value of property other than cash contributed
- Total additional contributions, if any, agreed to be made by all members and the times at which or events upon the happening of which they shall be made
- The right, if given, of the members to admit additional members and the terms and conditions of the admission
- The right, if given, of the remaining members of the limited liability company to continue the business on the death, resignation, expulsion, bankruptcy or dissolution of a member or occurrence of any other event which terminates the continued membership of a member of the limited liability company
- Whether the company is run by Managers or Members
- LLCs must list the name and address of a registered agent with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes)
In order to commence LLC company formation in Florida-USA, please provide the following:
- Passport copy
- Name of the company. Please send 2-3 names of your choice. Use of the word “Trust” is restricted. Use of the words “Academy,” “Education,” “University” and “School” requires approval by the Department of Education.
- Address, telephone number and e-mail address (contact person)
- Your payment to the Euro Commerce LLC bank account