FLORIDA COMPANY FORMATION
There are many reasons to form a company in Florida. Lots of people decide to set up a business in this sunny USA state. Florida enjoys the status of one of the most popular USA state for establishing your own company, since it has very tax friendly characteristics and it is not associated with offshore activities. After you incorporate LLC (Limited Liability Company), you are not personally liable with your personal property and assets for obligations of your company.
Only one director and one shareholder of any nationality are required. Florida law requires a company to file a formation document with the Division of Corporations, named Articles of Organization. For more details about required information that need to be on the Articles of Organization please see section FAQ.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO REGISTER A FLORIDA COMPANY?
In order to commence company in Florida-USA, please provide the following:
- Passport copy
- Name of the company. Please send 2-3 names of your choice. Use of the word “Trust” is restricted. Use of the words “Academy,” “Education,” “University” and “School” requires approval by the Department of Education.
- Address, telephone number and e-mail address (contact person)
- Your payment to the Euro Commerce LLC bank account (To check out the formation fees please please see section Price List)
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF SETTING UP AN LLC IN FLORIDA?
- Enjoys 0% taxation
- Low formation cost and annual fees
- Minimal paperwork
- Quick and simple set up (everything can be done online)
- Stable jurisdiction with an excellent USA reputation
- No paid up capital requirement
- No audit and accounting