Advantages of the Belize non – resident company registration:
Belize IBC is tax-free and exchange control-free Limited Liability Company incorporated under the laws of Belize. All its business activities and earned profit must be conducted outside Belize but the company still keeps all the benefits provided by law. Belize IBC is often used by individuals involved in property leasing and buying, estate planning, tax optimization, trusts and by international companies in cross-border transactions.
Fundamental features of the IBC in Belize are:
– Law is specially designed to be cost saving
– Flexibility – only one director and one shareholder are required (it may have bearer shares or registered shares, voting or non-voting shares, authorized share capital with or without par value.
– It can purchase and redeem its own shares.
– It may lease an office in Belize
– Obtain service from Belize professionals and trust companies
– Keep its company records and hold meetings in Belize
– Operate an account with a local Bank
– Hold shares in another Belize IBC and own vessels registered in Belize
– Confidentiality – Belize law has accommodated provisions to ensure freedom of the individual and the solemnity of private and commercial transactions. The only document presented for public filing at the Registry is the Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation.
– There is no requirement for public disclosure or annual filing of accounts under the act. The Financial Intelligence Unit of Belize and the International Financial Services Commission of Belize are the only two organizations that have privy to client’s information upon request
– It can conduct business that is not prohibited under the laws of Belize except for banking, insurance, trust management and collective investments which require licenses.
In order to start with IBC company opening procedure please provide the following:
1. Three possible names of the company in order of preference (should you wish to use the words such as Finance, Trust or Insurance you must apply for a license)
2. Completed application forms
3. Beneficial owners declaration
4. Name and passport copies of each beneficial owners
5. Your courier address and phone number where corporate documents shall be sent
6. Payment to EURO COMMERCE bank account. (Visa or MasterCard also accepted).