Do I need one?
Offshore, or off shore business and company can satisfy your need for entering the international business arena. If you are doing some sort of international/cross-border business, the chances are big that you will need an offshore company. For as long as you are not a resident of the country, where you set up a company, that company will be considered offshore. If you need one, you came to the right place. Therefore, we will help you form a company, open a bank account and most of all provide full additional services according to your business and personal needs. Prices for an offshore company start from USD 800!
What is an OFFSHORE
Offshore business and company are the words with no definite legal or general meaning. In plain words, offshore means “anywhere, other than the place of physical location of the person using this word”, or in other words – overseas. Offshore company does not have to be located in some exotic tax haven island. Sometimes, business location of the offshore company will be in highly regulated high-tax onshore country, and still be considered "offshore", if it is set up correctly, and if you are not resident of that country.
Many individuals and corporations who use
offshore companies and planning aspire to:
In general, the reasons for using
offshore companies for business are:
Free remittance of profits
Security of property rights
Access to tax treaties
Availability of offshore experts
Customs and duty exemptions
Sanctity of contracts
Higher yields and returns
The search for political stability
- Access to top-rated jurisdictions
- Accessing low cost areas
- Banking privacy
- Access to foreign insurance
- Exchange convertibility
- Government cooperation
- Territorial taxation
- Foreign investment inducements
- Tested legal systems
- Sophisticated banking facilities
- Reduced taxation
- COMPANIES REGISTERED IN OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS can provide both offshore and onshore companies with beneficial tax regulations and/or uncommon company systems.
- Companies registered in many countries will give access to the laws, different from your home country, which enable activities that are tax favorable for specific international business purposes.
- Although the world of offshore was presented by the media as black-and-white world, it is far more complex. The offshore business includes both tax havens and onshore high tax jurisdictions striving against each others to attain international companies and individuals with all methods of regulations and opportunities
These beneficial regulations are used for
diverse business planning issues, such as:
- Double tax treaty planning in relation to dividends, interest and royalty payments.
- Formation of international head-quarter treasury, holding and finance structures.
- Entering specific markets, European Union, for example.
- Personal and family wealth management.
To stimulate investments, almost all countries offer one sort of tax regulations or another.
Taking part in the international business can cause certain limitations, due to the residence of the country, you are settled in. Forming international company, in either offshore or onshore jurisdiction, can ease, or completely free you of any problems, that your domestic company may have, when entering certain markets, or when doing certain businesses.
Still, in order to implement such business structures successfully, a wide range of issues will arrise, frequently relating to subjects such as opening of bank accounts, due diligence and KYC (Know Your Client) procedures, that are necessary in today’s regulatory and banking procedures, you will need a help of a professional. Whether you need to form an easy single member company plus bank account, or complicated business structure, in order to obtain all the vehicles of successful business, and achieve maximum, we suggest that you hire skilled help. The terms, such as provisions of anti-avoidance agreements and access to double tax agreements, controlled foreign company and management and control tests and stipulations, transfer pricing, narrow capitalization, participation indemnity, capital gains tax and a multitude of other ever-changing regulations, can stay unfamiliar to you.
- Lately, there are changing demands for the end user/owner of the company, new exchanges of information, new reporting standards, and be careful when you choose formation agent.
- Nowadays, the offshore world involves skilled implementation of certain rules, and when setup correctly, you should not have a headache with your new company.
- We, as a formation agent of companies, for almost 20 years, will strive to make your offshore business experience, as problem-free as possible!